Kristen Stewart Goes Red!

While I may be the only female in my age group that detests dislikes Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, or the idea of vampires that sparkle, but I must say red looks good on Stewart. Which may lead to me liking her style a little more. 





I think the red does wonders for her complexion, livening it up and making her look much more healthy than what the dark Joan Jett look did. Plus I love the subtle smokey-ness in the outer corners of her eyes, definitely gonna do a look based off that. What do you all think of her new look?

Biz
Ruby Goddess

posted under , |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it friendly everyone, and please no spam.

Newer Post Older Post Home

Meet Me!

I'm a college student who thrives through make up to make my own statement. I love my cat and keep an eye out for her working the camera as my biggest cheerleader

Followers


Recent Comments